Do you want (or need) to change your major, but are unsure of what to choose? Worried that you don't have a career goal? Learn more about yourself and potential careers, and you will be well on your way. Take UCOL-U 210 Career Connections, a 1 credit hour course devoted to assisting you in the major and career exploration and selection processes. With this course, you will develop an individualized exploration plan, implement that action plan outside of class, and make connections with people, activities, and resources that will facilitate a more realistic approach to choosing a major and career.
Wednesdays, 1:30–2:45 p.m.
Section Number 9961
This class would be a good fit if you:
- Are eager to make a decision about your major or career choice
- Have over 12 credits and want to avoid the 56 credit hour squeeze
- Need to change your major or make a parallel plan for academic and career success
Wednesdays, 3:00 p.m.–4:15 p.m.
Section No. 13597
This class is a good fit if you:
- Have over 12 credit hours
- Are interested in exploring health majors and careers
- Are pursuing a competitive health major
- Are interested in learning how self-exploration can help in the career decision process
Spots are filling quickly, so register today!